Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday Menu Review

Well I've decided to try and put some structure on this blog.

I know several people post upcoming menus for the week. I thought about doing that, but then realized I tend to change my mind about what to fix depending on weather,time,etc. So I'm going to post what we had for dinner the past 7 days each Wednesday.

* Two homemade thin crust pizzas. One for the boys:half pepperoni/sausage, half cheese. One for Bri and I: pepperoni,sausage,bell pepper,red onion,olives,cheese.

* Drive thru at Long John Silvers. Family size fish and hush puppies.

* Chili over corn chips topped with shredded cheese, hot cocoa.

* Taco salad,s'mores.

* Sausage,cheese,crackers, and grapes.

* Potato soup,popcorn

* Chicken Lasagna,roasted green beans from the garden.

Have a great day!

Leat

1 comment: