Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blessings of Family and Friends

I know Thanksgiving is still well over a month away but I have been feeling so thankful for my family and friends lately I wanted to share. I'll start with my great Husband! All year long he has been extra wonderful. He is so great with the boys,teaching them to be strong,godly men. He fixes everything around the house. He bought me a dutch oven to use in our new campfire ring he and the boys built over the weekend!

Next One of my good friends gave us a beautiful log cabin king size quilt with pillow cases and shams. Just because. They had gotten a new bed spread and she knows I like quilts.

My boys bless me by helping each other even when not asked to do so,telling me their hopes and dreams,and just being so darn cute!

Count Your Many Blessings name them One by One
Count Your many Blessings See What God Has Done!

Have a great day

Leat

No comments: