Thursday, October 30, 2008

Time to Get Serious

About my exercising. After weaning my last baby just over a year ago, I began noticing my jeans getting a little bit snugger and a little bit snugger. Now even my "fat"jeans are snugging up. UUGGHH!

Over the summer our family took up kayaking,which is a blast, so my arms are getting more toned. A few weeks ago I started riding my bike up and down our 1/4 mile driveway. But summer is over and the kayaks are stored away for the winter, and cooler weather moved in and the mornings are too busy to hop on my bike, and,and,and. I can make excuses all day. But that won't magically make this ever expanding tummy pooch disappear.

So my new plan is to get different exercise dvd's each trip to the library. Not only check them out but actually do them! Also watch what I eat, and drink a ton of water each day. They say most programs take about 6 weeks to see results. It is roughly six weeks til my birthday. So that's my goal. Six weeks to a much flatter belly!

I did Tae Bo yesterday. I feel it today! This morning I'm going to do the walking dvd. So there you have it. It's in writing. So now I HAVE to stick to it!

Time to get at it!

Have a great day!

Leat

No comments: