Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kitchen Day

Today is mostly going to be spent in the kitchen. I have several things I have been putting off and today is the day to finally get them done.

Supper will be in the crock pot, so once I get that going I can "forget about it". It is a new recipe. If it turns out I'll post the recipe tomorrow.

I need to get a batch of yogurt made.

I have two zucchini I need to use up. I'll make black bottom zucchini bars with one and slice and fry the other for Bri. Fried zucchini is one of his favorites.

I have several tomatoes and too many bell peppers from the garden. I'll just dice and freeze most of the peppers. As for the tomatoes, I'll cook up and can some pizza sauce. Since making HB's sauce, there ain't no go'in back to store bought! I'll post that recipe tomorrow as well.

Of course there is school. Which we do at the kitchen table so I can still work and help as needed.

My four pumpkins are beautifully orange and still on the vine, but they will have to wait for another time.

Have a great day!

Leat

No comments: