Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day One

Everyone has completed their first day of the new school year. I am tired. It went pretty well. I do need to make some adjustments. Mostly more prep work on my part.

Instead of writing in the workbooks, I copy most of the assignment into notebooks for Jacob and Caleb. This way we can pass down the books and not have to buy so much each year.

Nathan did super on his Kindergarten work! I need to up his load a bit. He blew through his work way to fast, and then was distracting the others.

Caleb needs more 1 on 1 time with me. He is a slower learner. BUT that is fine. I am thankful to be the one to teach him!

Jacob is doing well. Stepping up a bit and doing more work independently.

Luke is back in the books this year after SOS last year. It is a bigger work load but he is up for the challenge.

I am glad we started early. I'll need the extra time to get all of the kinks worked out. Mainly time management to help everyone as needed but not run myself ragged!

Leat

No comments: