Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Switching Gears

I have become one of those bloggers who doesn't blog often enough. So I decided to switch gears for a bit and turn this blog into a daily diary of sorts. I'll just be posting at the end of each day what I ate, did, and maybe thought that day. Basically, I'll be rambling. Just to warn ya!

This morning I got up and made pancakes for breakfast. I didn't have to pack Brian lunch because he is in training for the next three days and they provide it for him. Nice to have a short break. Although I am grateful to be able to pack a lunch for him. Anyways, I am trying to switch our family over to real maple syrup instead of the cheap HFCS stuff. I get the least expensive I can find at the store, which right now is $6.24 for 12+ oz. Anyway, less is more with the real thing!

I got my whole Bible reading in this morning. Then rode 5 laps on my bike.

The boys spent a lot of time picking mulberries today. So I tried my hand at jam making. I got 5 1/2 pints put up. Not sure how thick it will be. If not jam, we have some tasty syrup!

Dinner is chicken broccoli rice casserole.

Leat

No comments: