Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our Florida Vacation Day 7

Our last day in Melbourne. In the morning we did the laundry and started packing. Mom and I made ham,egg and cheese english muffins. Then I started a pot of refried beans to have for lunch. Later in the morning, Mom and I went back to the store for a few items and supplies for our trip home.

That afternoon Dad took us on a tour of the hospital where he and Mom volunteer.

Back at the house Nathan and Caleb took naps. Bri and I went out for a while and took pictures of the town. He bought me a new Florida outfit, and we got an ice cream cone.



Dad took the boys for one last ride in the golf cart.



Super that night was meatloaf,mashed potatoes and gravy,and corn. Later in the evening,we had popcorn and ice cream. Off to bed for an early start in the morning.

1 comment:

Beth said...

For some reason I missed your whole Florida vacation series. Looks like a really great time. I love your Florida outfit!!