Monday, July 12, 2010

He Listens After All!

Yesterday Bri took the three older boys to the lake for the day. I wasn't feeling all that great so Nathan and I stayed home together.

We listened to music, watched some dvd's and took good naps. I was starting dinner when Bri called and asked if I wanted to pick up Chinese and bring it out to the lake. So I put dinner on hold until today and Nathan and I headed off to Dillons.

As we were driving along he told me,"The best thing about God is obeying you and Dad". Wow! where did that come from!? I replied, "yes it is. Mommy and Daddy obey God too and when we all obey everyone is so much happier aren't we?"

Then the conversation turned to our new homes in Heaven. "will we need to have sweepers to keep our heaven house clean?" "No I don't think there will dust in heaven." "Will God ever run out of food?" "No, heaven is perfect, there will always be more than enough food."

I love when the boys want to talk about God and heaven. It usually happens when we are having one on one time like yesterday with Nathan. or when I'm working out in the garden. One or another will come out and just start talking.

1 comment: