Friday, October 23, 2009

Birthday Breakfast

Caleb turns 6 today!!!

As I've said before, on each boys birthday I let them choose the menu for the day. Caleb chose donuts and sausage biscuit sandwiches for breakfast. Lunch is still undecided,but Bri will be bringing Chinese home for dinner! Yay! I made donuts(actually mini long johns) for the first time yesterday and was amazed at how easy the dough went together. We are not big fans of frying,but I went ahead and followed the recipe. SOO GOOD! Then Luke and I filled them with vanilla pudding,and he and Jacob frosted them with a simple frosting that took all of five minutes to make. I'll post all the recipes on my recipe blog. :)

Caleb opened his gifts while I finished getting breakfast to the table.





He got more camping supplies that he had asked for. A camp ax,folding shovel,and another pocket knife for his collection.





The family party is on Sunday. Look for more party pictures on Monday!

Leat

No comments: