Thursday, October 8, 2009

Big Talker or I can do it by my own self!

Last weekend we camped at El Dorado Lake. Mainly to attend the OK Kids Day activities on Saturday for the boys. They had all kinds of out door activities for the kids to do. Fishing,archery,BB gun and paint ball gun shooting,skeet shooting,tomahawk throwing(or as Michael Pearl calls it,tommyhawk ) jet ski simulator,bird feeder building,and horse back riding.

We started off with fishing. Quickly got bored with not catching anything,and moved onto the horses. The whole time Nathan, big man of 3 3/4 years old that he is, kept saying,"I'm going to ride all by myself!" over and over and over. Meanwhile Mom and the brothers knew better. I'll just let the pictures tell the story.











Leat

1 comment:

Jody said...

El Dorado Lake???? Do you live in Kansas too??? Beautiful pictures!