Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Today is Bri and my 15th wedding anniversary! Where has the time gone? We were talking last night about how fast it has gone and about how much we (mainly I) have grown and changed since then.

We laugh (now) about our first dinner as a married couple. The Taco Tico drive thru. Being the young romantic, I thought our first married meal should have been well, in a more romantic setting!

We laugh (now) about how I served him raw meat loaf for dinner one night.

We laugh (now) about me giving him his first hair cut. Said it was too short!

But with four amazing boys,learning to give and take,when to speak up and when to shut up, I wouldn't trade any of these past years for anything,and pray God blesses us with many,many more wonderful years together!

I love you Bri!!!

No comments: