Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sing of His Mercies

I chose Sing of His Mercies as the name of my blog because I love praise songs that come from scripture. This one is from Psalm 89:1. I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.

A lot of mornings I will sing or whistle while cleaning up from breakfast and getting ready for the day. Sometimes the boys join in and it just gets all of us in a great mood for the start of school. Some of our favorites are : Praise Ye the Lord, This is the Day,Majesty,Jesus Loves Me,Power in the Blood,and making up praise songs as we go.

I want to use this blog to post cute,profound,funny things my boys say and do,post some of our families favorite recipes,once I figure out how,post pictures, and journal a little about what God is showing me in His Word.

Have a great day!

Leat

1 comment:

Joyful Mama said...

Sounds like it will be a great blog....have fun!!!! :)