Monday, August 23, 2010

30 Days Day11

This program is going a lot slower for me because I average only 2-4 times a week with it. I've had it for well over a month. Oh well, I'll get there sooner or later.

My curiosity got the better of me today and I did level 3! It went pretty good. I admit I did the modified on a lot of it. The sumo squats just about did me in! Believe it or not I think the walking push ups are easier than regular.

It feels good to get back into it. I usually skip the weekends and that is also when I eat worse than during the week, sweets wise. All things in moderation right?

I think I will start rotating the levels just to keep it interesting. I like level 2 but for some reason it messes up my right knee. No use getting in shape if I end up screwing my knee up.

Hope you have a great start to the week!

Leat

No comments: