Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blogger's Block

I've got a bad case of blogger's block. I want to blog,but every time I think about what to write,my mind just goes blank.

I enjoy reading other peoples blogs,and sometimes get inspiration from them. But here lately,nothing sounds exciting enough to write about. Maybe that's my problem. I worry about what others will think too much. It's not like I have a ton of people reading this like others have. Though I am extremely grateful for those of you who do take the time to stop by!

So even though my blog isn't as inspirational or witty as others,I'll continue writing about the little things my family does. I'll keep posting new recipes on the recipe blog. I'll (try to) stop worrying about how I come across to others. As long as my words and thoughts and deeds are pleasing to my God and my husband,nothing else matters.

Leat

1 comment:

Sarah Doty said...

I enjoy your blog =)
Love the recipes too.
I'm trying to do more with "real foods" and cut back on the processed stuff.
Love to keep track of your canoe rental adventure too!
And you're right, whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
Take care!